An eventful week

Vacations are always welcome, specially in between a schedule of hardwork :P

My learnings/hot happenings last week

1. People always want to party, by eating all the stuff you have been avoiding, only when you are on a diet.
2. Ginger lime juice is awesome. Have to try making it myself.
3. Someone tried to steal my kinetic! Yes! You read right..my kinetic!
4. I got killed (obv almost) by a BEST bus. Uptil now I believed that only the PMPML buses have conspired against me, but I was wrong.
5. Driving in the mist is enjoyable only when you are not in the driver's seat :P
6. How do people breathe in Mumbai? Don't the teeny weeny streets and unmanageable crowd suffocate them?
7. Everyone is not bad. Those who seem to be good people, may not be so. (My fav petrol pump cheats :( )
8. Driving is fun when you don't drive rash to teach others a lesson (basically no one wants to improve)
9. Its so scary to hear crackers bursting in a city like Mumbai.
10. The maximum shopping we do these days is for edible items, i.e. to hog!
11. Watching all the items that someone has brought back from a trip (for you ofcourse :P) is so much fun!
12. Imagining what fun it would have been to be on that trip yourself, makes you feel "I should have gone!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends..bangalore...and a memorable trip!

1 year and still moving on...

A job can be sooo much fun too...