Lazy bones need some exercise...

Yea, that's what the human body needs. And being in the IT industry its a must.
Its been almost two years since I started working and I tried lots of diets (which were specially designed by me..and included pastries and cadB and chaat and lots of other calorie-full and yummy food :D). So anyway none of these diets worked anyway. I tried starving myself and slimmed down a little but then that's against my spirit 'I live to eat'. I kept thinking I'll go for walks...I'll get up and exercise..I'll go swimming...I'll go and play tennis...but I always found some very convincing reason (convincing reason for myself :P) to avoid physical exercise. After the marathon debacle I even started my stairs exercise which went on for hardly a week and a half.
So after all free means of exercise failed, I switched over to the gym. This gym is very close to home, so that saves me some more sleep time and gives me more reason to not bunk the gym.

Today was my first day. I moved my lazy ass because I was spanked by my sis and could see no convincing reason that convinced her (and not me for a change :P) Thus began my first gym day. We reached half an hour late :P and then quickly changed and got into the groove for warm up exercises. I enjoyed myself a lot and also found out that my muscles are not used to so much movement :P. I gave my best shot today and my muscles aren't hurting yet (so then that takes away my reason for bunking gym tomorrow :P).

Before going to gym in the morning, I told myself that I'll come back and sleep...but after all the exercises I was so fresh that I wished I could keep exercising all day. And my favorite exercise - the treadmill - I loved it....don't mind going to gym just for the treadmill :)

Comments

Mohsin said…
gud gud..
lage raho..
Pappul said…
chalo ... take it step by step ... pehle ek hafta without fail jaao ... fir ek mahina ... fir aage 3 mahine ... uske aage CadB ... fir cheese omlette ... er ... 6 mahine ... :P
sinGularity said…
tell me your instructor's id.
I'll tell him/her to keep a pastry on the tread-mill's dashboard :p
Unknown said…
@Mohsin..
thanku:)

@Pratik..
nai..3 mahine baad cadB nai..abhi..2-3 dino mein :D

@Lalit..
good idea..i'll take one everyday..gym ke baju mein hi copper chocs hai :D
Praj ~ said…
its 4th Feb today.. so tell me now.. did you go to gym today n yesterday?
:P
Pravaahit... said…
umm.. good good....
u need it!! (mothi :P :P)
Unknown said…
@Praj...
i am very regular :)

@Pree...
I ain't tat mothi :P

Popular posts from this blog

Friends..bangalore...and a memorable trip!

1 year and still moving on...

A job can be sooo much fun too...