A not so usual...day...a bad day...!

You had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day...

The day starts well...nothing out of the ordinary...wake up...pick up a colleague...and leave for work..

A small...pseudo accident...wherein this dumb female...smashes my brake lights...
I am...so taken aback by ... dunno what...I don't even bother arguing...and asking her to pay up for damages...Im just happy Im safe...and so is she...
Nothings going right...can't complete even a trivial piece of code...in the whole day...
Try squeezing in...in a wide lane.....call it luck...one of the barricade is not in line...and my foot is aa scramble...ouch...ouch...but I still move on...
Evening is not productive enough...and bugs keep coming my way...
end with a cadB...and hope...now the bad day is over...
But, I feel Im crazy to drive in a single lane...or I am crazy that I don't pat the fellow drivers on the shoulder while cutting their lane......
Somehow or the other..I seem to be obstructing everyone's path...today...why is everyone honking...why can't they just let me drive in the left lane...in peace...
To top it all...the headlights are screwed...they just won't shut up...brake lights are smashed anyway...
The usual mechanic...decides to close down early...I have to get it repaired...have to find an alternative travel plan tomorrow...

Please...please...I don't want anymore bad days...:((

You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with the coffee you go
You tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces every time
And I don't need no carryin' on
You had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day...

Comments

Mohsin said…
Bad day?? mujhase pucho ;-p
And don't worry. A new day has come..
Unknown said…
hmmm...tumhara bhi bad tha...
bt still...

a new day has...come...celine dion's song...good u reminded me of it..ab pura din wahi gaungi...:D

Popular posts from this blog

Friends..bangalore...and a memorable trip!

1 year and still moving on...

A job can be sooo much fun too...