Water water everywhere....

This weekend was a watery one...a wavy one....and a hell lotta fun..:)

Had been to water kingdom with my new friends...my office buddies...:)

I never thought I could have fun with a varied age group...but I was proved wrong...and was obviously happy I was ...:)

So, we started early...(I was the first pickup..and so had to get up early...yeah yeah I got up really early..have never woken up so early even to study for exams...:P)....

We made so much noise all the way...played dumb charades like I'd never played before...coz people here...made such wild guesses...silly guesses...but they were so well-timed that one couldn't help but laugh...!So in short I was laughing all the time...(waise bhi I laugh a lot...:D)

We reached water kingdom at 10:30 and I thought we won't stay in longer than 3-4, but to my amazement....the place was so nice...so well maintained...so clean...so much fun..that we stayed in the water till around 6-6:30...

It wasn't only the place, but the group I was with ... they made me feel so comfortable...that I felt I knew them since ages...:)

The fun part was...most of them had to keep away their spectacles...as its difficult to look after them in the water and the slides and stuff...so they were like...people with blurred visions...and once they even cheered someone thinking it was one of our colleagues....:D

Another debacle with the blurred vision was when one of them wanted to overturn my float...but actually overturned a stranger's float...:D:D:P

It was a memorable trip...and a nicely spent weekend....I not only enjoyed the place, but also enjoyed discovering my newfound friends...:)


 

As for the after effects of the trip...

  • am still swaying to and fro...like I was in a wavy pool...:P
  • Owing to exercise after ages...all my muscles are hurting..and so Im laughing a lil less..(...coz the stomach muscles hurt while laughing..:D )
  • Im eagerly looking forward to another fun filled trip...some other place...:)
  • Even though I had a sore throat, I gulped down ice-cream and a gola..(cudnt help it...aadat se majboor)...so now I have a really bad sore throat...:P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends..bangalore...and a memorable trip!

1 year and still moving on...

A job can be sooo much fun too...